How can I buy a gun at potofgoldestate.com Online Auction House
We frequently get calls and emails asking this question.
How can I buy a gun at potofgoldestate.com online auction house?
Before you read any further if you want to buy from a traditional online gun shop then visit our sister company azfirearms.com .
Disclaimer: Anyone who is legally allowed to own firearms is allowed to buy them here. It is your responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, state, and local laws when using this site.
You do not have to be a licensed gun store dealer to buy a gun. If you are not a licensed firearm dealer (FFL Holder), you need to make arrangements with an FFL Holder in your state to receive the Gun and transfer it to you. Virtually anyone who is involved in the sale or distribution of firearms is an FFL Holder, including gun shops. You must make arrangements with your FFL Holder before placing a bid on a gun at potofgoldestate.com online auction house. By contacting the FFL Holder before bidding, the buyer can verify that all state and federal laws will be observed. For most firearms, the buyer must be able to pass a background check.
Detailed instructions on how to buy guns online at potofgoldestate.com:
- Click on the link to the left called “current auction” and all lots available for bidding will appear.
- Search then browse for the gun you are looking for by typing the word “gun” in the keyword field at the top of the page.
- When you see the gun you want then click on that lot to see all the description and pictures related to that firearm.
- When you find the gun you want then enter “your max bid” and click “place bid”.
- If you have not bid online with us then at that time you will register as a new bidder. Registration is free and your information will be kept confidential.
- You will know you are the high bidder online but be aware that the online auction is then taken to a public live auction where the final “hammer price” could well be higher.
- If you are the winner you will receive an email notifying that you won and the amount charged to your credit card provided during registration. If Alternative payment arrangements are needed, they must be made prior to bidding on guns.
- The Gun(s) won will be shipped to the FFL Dealer upon receipt of FFL Dealer paperwork.
- Any questions should be directed to to us here.