Surplus bullets & ammunition in bulk gives way to shortage of ammo for sale
The cheaper than dirt ammo environment from a few short years ago has led to a crippling shortage of supplies around the country. Causes of this shortage are highlighted in the latest new news articles.
Ammo shortage as gun debate continues (USA Today)
Gun shops face massive ammunition shortage (CNN)
Until recently we usually had bulk 223 ammo & bulk bullets, 45 acp ammo, 380 ammo, bulk 9mm ammo & bullets, wolf ammo, 40 cal ammo, ar 15 ammo, 7.62×39 ammo, 50 cal ammo, rimfire 22 mag ammo, 7.62x54r ammo
Here you can find our current ammo for sale.
If you are blessed with surplus bullets, ammunition in bulk, rifle bullets, gun ammo or shot gun ammunition of any caliber then we are accepting consignments for our future online ammo auctions. Reloading supplies and tools have also really come into high demand.
The ammunition shortage has affected ammo price trends recently. Take a look at the completed online ammo auctions below that reflects the big price changes over the past 7 years.
- bulk 223 ammo & bulk bullets
- 45 acp ammo
- 380 ammo
- bulk 9mm ammo & bullets
- wolf ammo
- 40 cal ammo
- ar 15 ammo
- 7.62×39 ammo
- 50 cal ammo
- rimfire 22 mag ammo
- 7.62x54r ammo
This ammo has just become available at our sister company azfirearms com but changes daily
Call 623-925-2345 to check specific availability and prices.
Online Gun Auction Site Sale on the 1st & 3rd Tuesday Every Month
See market price changes of online Gun Auction results over the past 7 years. Wow see how the recent news stories have made an impact.
Online Gun auction site Results (potofgoldestate.com)
Click here to see all online gun auction results over the past 7 years. this is a handy tool to see how the gun auction market prices have changed over time.
Current Online Gun Auction Site (potofgoldestate.com)
Click here to bid on current gun auction lots
partial list for 3/5/13 follows:
Rock River Arms AR-15 in .223 Semi Auto Rifle
NAA Derringer in .22LR Single Action Revolver
Kassnar 16 MK IV in .22LR Semi Auto Rifle
Glock 21 in .45ACP Semi Auto Pistol
Seecamp Pocket Pistol in 32 ACP Pistol
Winchester 94 in 30 WCF Lever Action Rifle
Savage 121 in .22LR Bolt Action Rife
Taurus The Judge in 410/.45 Revolver
Holsters & Cases
Upcoming Online Gun Auction Site (potofgoldestate.com) ready for bid
Click here to find all upcoming guns auction lots accepting bids
How can I buy a gun at potofgoldestate.com Online Auction House
We frequently get calls and emails asking this question.
How can I buy a gun at potofgoldestate.com online auction house?
Before you read any further if you want to buy from a traditional online gun shop then visit our sister company azfirearms.com .
Disclaimer: Anyone who is legally allowed to own firearms is allowed to buy them here. It is your responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, state, and local laws when using this site.
You do not have to be a licensed gun store dealer to buy a gun. If you are not a licensed firearm dealer (FFL Holder), you need to make arrangements with an FFL Holder in your state to receive the Gun and transfer it to you. Virtually anyone who is involved in the sale or distribution of firearms is an FFL Holder, including gun shops. You must make arrangements with your FFL Holder before placing a bid on a gun at potofgoldestate.com online auction house. By contacting the FFL Holder before bidding, the buyer can verify that all state and federal laws will be observed. For most firearms, the buyer must be able to pass a background check.
Detailed instructions on how to buy guns online at potofgoldestate.com:
- Click on the link to the left called “current auction” and all lots available for bidding will appear.
- Search then browse for the gun you are looking for by typing the word “gun” in the keyword field at the top of the page.
- When you see the gun you want then click on that lot to see all the description and pictures related to that firearm.
- When you find the gun you want then enter “your max bid” and click “place bid”.
- If you have not bid online with us then at that time you will register as a new bidder. Registration is free and your information will be kept confidential.
- You will know you are the high bidder online but be aware that the online auction is then taken to a public live auction where the final “hammer price” could well be higher.
- If you are the winner you will receive an email notifying that you won and the amount charged to your credit card provided during registration. If Alternative payment arrangements are needed, they must be made prior to bidding on guns.
- The Gun(s) won will be shipped to the FFL Dealer upon receipt of FFL Dealer paperwork.
- Any questions should be directed to to us here.